Probably the best explanation of the verbal aspect in Russian with detailed analysis of various tenses and really novel methods. I would strongly recommend this book to everybody who struggles with this grammatical peculiarity of Russian.
This book provides intermediate Russian learners with a clear and effective guide for mastering the Russian verbal aspect, which is definitely the most difficult part of Russian grammar for non-native speakers.
- A practical guide to the Russian verbal aspect for intermediate Russian learners.
- Schematic tools for a clear understanding of the verbal aspect.
- The “action box”, a new visual tool that successfully tackles the difficulties of the aspect.
- An easy-to-understand explanation for tackling difficulties and problem areas.
- Solutions to the often-encountered confusion over the verbal aspect.
- An emphasis on the modern Russian language rather than the classical language.
210 pages. Softcover. English language. Condition: New.
Published by SANKEISHA CO., LTD, Aichi, Japan, January 31, 2014
ISBN: 978-4-86487-111-2 C1087